As always at this time of year, our in-house psychic shares some of his predictions with our online audience. Here’s some of the things he expects to happen in 2021:
- We’ll have a pregnancy announcement from Jennifer Lawrence
- J-Lo and Alex Rodriguez will split
- Russian interference in the Brexit referendum is in the news again
- A large city is evacuated when forest fires burn too close for comfort
- There will be a series of terrorist attacks in Europe
- It’s a record-breaking summer in Europe with water shortages for Germany, Italy and France.
- Barron Trump is in the news for the wrong reasons. Expect a scandal.
- There is a risk of a nuclear accident
- New developments in farming will enable us to grow crops in desert conditions
- We are reaching peak political polarisation – the situation will begin to improve after 2021
- The price of oil will temporarily rise and then decline
- Rapid Covid testing becomes an essential tool in Ireland’s efforts to return to normal life
- Zero-carbon shipping becomes possible
- A nuclear fuel facility is found to be illegally developing nuclear weapons
- Exciting signs of alien life come from beyond our solar system
Only time will tell if our psychic’s 2021 predictions are correct. But he predicted many events in 2020, including the pandemic and Donald Trump’s election loss. See what else he got right last year.
Our psychic’s full range of predictions appears exclusively in the Almanac, which also features our usual collection of uniquely fascinating articles. Our 2021 edition includes a chat with our psychic about how he makes his predictions, an interview with Jim FitzPatrick, the Irish artist who created the world-famous Che Guevara poster, and a look back at Ireland’s Celtic heritage. Lots more besides, including horoscopes for the year ahead. Buy it here.